Dining Room Painting
Refresh the Look and Feel of your Dining Room
Dining rooms are an often overlooked element in many homes. A dining room is a space where meals are served and guests are entertained, so it’s important to factor in the look and feel of your dining room. CertaPro offers professional dining room painting services.
This living space carries with it traditions handed down from one generation to the next. Whether you are enjoying a milestone birthday, a congratulatory meal, or a holiday feast, no other area of the home will make the impression that the dining room will.
Any food aficionado will tell you that the most delicious dining experiences are filled with the perfect blend of flavors, scents, and colours. Delectable smells, savory tastes, lively conversation … senses reign supreme in eating areas. Add visual interest in the form of distinctive paint colours and unique accessories, and you’ll create a favorite food-focused gathering place for family and friends. You can use our colour resources to help find the right colours for your dining and entertainment space.
You can Rely on the Expert Process of CertaPro Painters®
CertaPro Painters® will help choose the right type of paint for your dining room painting project. Whether you want to avoid that ‘new paint smell’ or ensure the walls can be cleaned and are scrubbable so you can remove little fingerprints, expert advice about the latest improvements in paint are just a click or phone call away!
The CertaPro professional dining room painting process includes:
- Set-up– Items are covered with clean, new plastic sheeting. All floors are protected with drop cloths.
- Prepare– Based on your requests, holes and cracks in ceilings and walls are filled; stains are sealed; and surfaces are scuff sanded.
- Paint– Repaired areas are primed and premium quality paint is applied for a uniform finish.
- Clean– We treat your home just like it is our own – with the utmost care and respect. We leave everything right where we found it and we pay close attention to doing a thorough job cleaning the work area.
- Inspect– After our own inspection, your job site supervisor will walk you through the space, giving you the opportunity to review our work and to provide any initial feedback.
Are you transform your dining room with colour and style?